First Presbyterian Church of DuPage
First Presbyterian Church of DuPage is a diverse Christian community that lives by Faith, is sustained by Hope, and shines the light of God’s Love into the world.
News and Events
Celebrate the Holidays at FPCD
Advent Themes every Sunday morning at 10 am
Christmas Eve Service Sunday, December 24 at 7 pm
Epiphany Sunday – Jan. 7 at 10am
All are welcome!
- Wednesday Word for February 21, 2024In this Lenten Season, we are encouraged to spend more time in prayer. In this brief video, Pastor KJ talks about prayer and encourages us to draw close to Jesus who loves us and knows us.
- Presbyterian Peace Fellowship in Israel/PalestineLearn more about the work of Presbyterian Peace Fellowship in Israel/Palestine and pray for those who suffer.
- Wednesday Word – February 14Valentine’s Ash Wednesday Video. Click for today’s inspiring word.
- Ash Wednesday Service 7 pmCelebrate the Love that is Everlasting this Wednesday at 7 pm in the FPCD Sanctuary.
- Figuring out Faith with PeterNew Sermon Series starts this week. Come join us throughout Lent and Easter as we live our faith together. See details within.
- Giving Generously to Families in NeedWe are collecting food items for Easter Baskets for families in need. Thank you for your generous donations.