First Presbyterian Church of DuPage
First Presbyterian Church of DuPage is a diverse Christian community that lives by Faith, is sustained by Hope, and shines the light of God’s Love into the world.
News and Events
Join Us as We
Celebrate 190 Years!
Saturday, July 15 from 4-8 pm
Sunday, July 16 at 10am
- Blue ChristmasElvis Presley famously recorded “Blue Christmas,” a song about feeling blue–feeling sorrow–during the Christmas Season because of a lost love. Whether we are without a loved one because of death […]
- Christmas Party at FPCD!Bring a dish to share and join in the Christmas fun on Saturday, December 16 from 2-6 pm in the FPCD Fellowship Hall.
- Stewardship Saturday!Volunteer one and all this Stewardship Saturday–December 9 beginning at 9am. See Photo Gallery Within!
- Per Capita DuesAre you a member at FPCD? Then it is time to pay our annual church per capita dues. Learn more within.
- Congregational Meeting2023 has been an exceptional year! Learn all about FPCD with this year’s Congregational Meeting Packet.
- Celebrate Advent and Christmas at FPCDLearn about all of our services and activities here at FPCD during the holiday season.